Thursday 12 November 2009

$$$

Totally needing a job right now!
Luella are being hit by the credit crunch which means major sale. Bad for Luella I suppose but good for the fashionista's.
I need some right now. But unless I suddenly magic up £150 that could be quite impossible.
Not going to happen.

On the other hand New Moon in 7 days! and Lily Allen in 11 :D.
My life is full to the brim at the moment with exciting exciting things :)
Just chatting rubbish at the moment. School was very tiring and the nasty rain came while I was walking back to the car after buying some cat food. Fail. Oooo and Jack Wills Christmas catalogue came today :). Some nice cosy, expensive stuff in there.
I love winter soooo much :). Really hope it snows again otherwise all this cold is for nothing.
Really starting to get the 'Christmas feeling' now.
YAYAYAYAY.

iloveyou:)



No comments: